I have built websites since 1996, and pioneered the use of Web 2.0 in the heritage sector. I understand good design, good functionality, standards, and longevity.
My philosophy is that a website should be easy to navigate, easy to update, and look great. All of my recent websites, including this one, are designed to work on mobile devices too.
A selection of websites that I have built is listed below. These all use a content management system (CMS) allowing easy updates by the owners.
- Ansells Farm (Bed & Breakfast in the Stour Valley)
- Azook (Cornish heritage, culture and education)
- cornishmemory.com (historic photos, films & audio from Cornwall)
- DigVentures (crowd-funded archaeology project)
- FAME (Federation of Archaeology Managers and Employers)
- Morrab Library, Penzance
- St Piran Trust (protecting, promoting and explaining the historic sites associated with St Piran)
- The Hypatia Trust (Charity, Penzance UK)
- The Angel Hotel, Helston (Hotel in central Helston)
- The White Hart Hotel, Hayle (Hotel in central Hayle)
- Three Hearth House (Lifestyle blog, West Cornwall)
- Union Hotel (Hotel in central Penzance)
- Wessex Archaeology (2011, Commercial archaeology website)